LEEWAY® — Electronic Toll Collection
The best way to pay tolls in Lee County, Florida is with a LeeWay transponder. Motorists without a transponder will be billed via license plate imaging. LeeWay customers with a transponder are eligible for various discount programs at our locations.
- Cape Coral Bridge
- Midpoint Memorial Bridge
- Sanibel Causeway
In addition, LeeWay customers can use the LeeWay transponder in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina at facilities run by:
- Florida Department of Transportation Turnpike system (SunPass)
- Central Florida Expressway Authority (E-Pass)
- Miami Dade Expressway Authority (SunPass)
- Tampa—Hillsborough Expressway Authority (SunPass)
- North Carolina's Triangle Expressway (Quick Pass)
- Georgia State Road & Tollway Authority (Peach Pass)
Paying electronically with a transponder and a LeeWay prepaid account provides the benefit of Variable Pricing, which means a 25% reduction on your tolls during off-peak hours, Monday through Friday*.
Cape Coral & Midpoint Variable Pricing Hours
*Excluding Lee County Observed Holidays
- 6:30 am — 7:00 am
- 9:00 am — 11:00 am
- 2:00 pm — 4:00 pm
- 6:30 pm — 7:00 pm
Contact the LeeWay Service Center or visit our Forms page to print out an application and Start Saving Today!